Thursday, June 18, 2009

Marketing triumph

Recently I wrote about how busy work has been and while it looks as if it will be a very busy summer, sometimes the work I do can be very gratifying. A good example of that is this morning's release of my firm's annual report.  This usually gets quite a bit of attention, but the timing of this report really could not have been better planned considering all the attention on this subject in Washington, D.C. Last week saw Senator Kennedy's "Affordable Health Choices Act", issued to members of Congress and this week President Obama indicated that it was precisely because of increasing costs that meaningful reform must happen now.

All day long one of the top news story on MSNBC has been our report. For a marketing guy like myself, this is pretty cool to see.  I know...I'm a markting-nerd; refrain from commenting.

No comments: