Monday, August 4, 2008

Six months ago yesterday...

It was a mere six months ago that I started my "new" job. Leaving my former employer was sad but exciting. I had no idea how much I would ultimately enjoy the change and to be certain in those first few months, although I knew I had made the right move, adjusting to working for such a large employer took a great deal of getting use to.

Fast forward 6 months later and here I am happily integrated into a high performing team that is held up as a role-model for other business practices in my firm. My manager and team are all talented professionals who have taught me much and allowed me to help with projects that are both interesting and daunting in scope. I hope the six months that follow continue to be as interesting and fun for me. It certainly makes getting up each morning and starting work seem less like a job and more like a great way to spend my day.

No comments: