Thursday, June 19, 2008

100th post and still going strong

Back on October 8, 2007 when I started this blog I had no expectations and thought that my desire to capture my thoughts on this blog might fade after a few weeks or months. I've never been one to maintain a diary and my lack of focus when it comes to working out or learning Portuguese would indicate I have limited discipline, but here I am with my 100th post nearly 9 months later. Who would have ever guessed - certainly not me.

Looking through my past posts, I've noticed that I generally comment on local happenings here in Boston, MA, pop culture, humorous videos that catch my eye, travels (as infrequent as they've become), sports, politics and the occassional rant. I'm still quite the novice when it comes to blogging, but I've enjoyed maintaining this and hope that the next 100 entries are as entertaining / gratifying for me as the first.

No comments: