Sunday, January 27, 2008

Its cold outside

The weather is taking its toll and as a result my blog is getting stale. The winter temperatures have chilled me to my bones, and nothing much seems to motivate me. I imagine my blood usually racing through my veins now barely moving; starving my passions and robbing me of my thoughts.

Right now I'm reading a book that is off to slow start, there is little in the news that I feel interested in commenting about, and I can't muster the energy to rant about any number of social issues that normally would get my blood boiling (my chilled blood must be starving my little grey brain cells to make me so apathetic). I feel like I'm at a loss to add anything I won't scorn in later months when I review my postings. Note to self: even my writing is suffering - Ugh.

No comments: