Monday, October 8, 2007

Can you guess?

The images I have selected at the top of my blog are from some of my favorite places and some of my favorite vacations.

The taller vertical pictures in the middle are all pictures of me while away on vacation. The first shows me sitting on the ruins of Caesar's Palace in Rome, the second is a snapshot in Schipol Airport in Amsterdam impatiently awaiting a flight, the third is at the Atlantis Resort in the Bahamas, and the final picture is of me just outside the Design Center in Buenos Aires. All exceptional cities and places I would recommend to travelers.

Try to guess the location of the smaller horizontal photos. Here is a hint...the photographs on top represent cities and places in the Northern hemisphere and the bottom row of horizontal pictures are from cities and places in the Southern hemisphere. Some of these pictures should be easy to figure out - others might prove to be more difficult to place.

No comments: